About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Trade Services Processor...
In this role, you will:
- Provide support for processing new collections, payments, trade acceptances and tracing outstanding items
- Support performance of less experienced staff and overall effectiveness of team
- Provide all letter of credit services to customers
- Perform complex services including opening letter of credits, processing payments and informing customers of discrepancies
- Assist with distributing, reviewing work, training and guiding less experienced staff
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced individuals
- Process complex, non-standard and time sensitive letter of credits
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Trade Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Desired Qualifications, US:
- Experience with Compliance
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solution
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Fast and accurate keying skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Client service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- CDCS (Certified Documentary Credit Specialist) certification
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
- 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
- 20.29 - 30.48 USD Hourly (Area 002) - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Preferred locations are listed above. Other locations will not be considered.
- This position currently requires the selected candidate to work on-site at the listed location(s) above, Monday thru Friday.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.