About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Systems Associate
In this role, you will perform:
- Participate in researching and analyzing basic to moderately complex business requirements.
- Execute test plans, test scenarios & Test Scripts to facilitate testing and testing strategies.
- Ensure Test suite readiness for Regression testing and Defect Management to document & verify resolution of software and specification defects.
Test Execution & Reporting:
- Executing tests in UAT environment to support User Acceptance Testing & End User Testing .
- Production validation
- Engage & Collaborate with end users of the system under test and perform the Acceptance (UAT &End User) Testing as key deliverables for the team.
- Contribute in developing, maintaining and executing the automation scripts in Selenium (with Java) for the implemented changes.
- Contribute in building out the Smoke/Regression Automated Test suites.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Testing- Must have 5+ years of proven experience with Functional testing, System Testing and Acceptance Testing (Alpha and beta Testing)
- Tools/Applications- Must have Tool knowledge- Tableau, Power BI, Adv SQL, JIRA, ALM, Selenium
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum and kanban
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Automation testing of web/windows-based applications and backend systems.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements are met including Company polices/guidelines.
- Understand Scrum lifecycle.
- Scrum artifacts
- Scrum events
- ISTQB Agile certified
- Understanding of SDLC models- Waterfall & Agile and Testing Life Cycle.
- Hands on experience with test automation using Selenium.
- Experience in Reporting & Analytics & Report testing would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Change Management Domain would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills; strong understanding of core enterprise functions and capabilities.
- Ability to work in second shift (1:30 PM to 10:30 PM) , weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Work from office as per Return to Office policy
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.