About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Network Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in implementing network security policies across routers and firewalls
- Manage production networks including Internet Protocol backbone, data centers and edge pops across the globe
- Ensure the continuous availability of all data network services
- Identify gaps, risks and issues and navigate organizational structure to resolve them
- Perform quarterly proactive network testing to ensure proper functioning and reliability of the network
- Investigate and remediate network capacity related issues
- Apply knowledge of security and regulatory policies to design and implement foolproof secured network solutions
- Provide resolution information and work with other teams to complete impact analysis
- Deliver comprehensive and maintenance plans for change management review and approval
- Mentor and train network operations team in the installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Partner cross-functionally with other Product Infrastructure teams in order to continuously improve and apply standards and policies relevant to operational excellence
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Network Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience with network routing, switching
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft apps such as Excel and Visio
- 4+ years of experience with code, automation tools (examples: Ansible, Github, Java, Python, etc)
- SDWAN experience
- Automation, scripting experience
- Experienced in dealing with regulatory compliance
- Familiarity with Cloud technology such as Azure or AWS
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with network analysis, with tools such as Wireshark and Sniffer.
- working 1-2 evenings to implement production changes
- This role is not open to visa sponsorship or transfers
- The role pays in the range of $84,000 to $149,400 per year and is based on qualifications and experience.
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.