About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo in India & Philippines
Wells Fargo in India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai & Manila locations.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,500 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Team Overview - Operations Analytic and Reporting
Operations Analytic and Reporting team support centralized data repository and reporting for CSBB Operations, used mainly by Operations and Operations' Finance for tracking, storing and reporting unit cost productivity, performance of internal efficiency, effectiveness, quality, cost and risk metrics for the purpose of optimizing staffing resource allocation and risk management. Core BI Development Press/Metric Measure Management Development of Reporting, Dashboards, and other output in support of CSBB-Operations
This position will be within Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations (CSBB-Operations). You will be part of the Analytics, Decision and Support (ADS) team which is primarily responsible for providing data, information, and analytics for our partners within CSBB-Operations. This is accomplished by sourcing data across multiple systems, developing data repositories, and providing on-going reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for creating, updating, deploying, and maintaining data and reporting solutions used for analytics.
- Apply SQL knowledge and skills to develop queries, produce scripts/ procedures across multiple reporting environments.
- Provide on-going production support of reporting environments including break/fix analysis and resolution.
- Collaborate with business partners and other developers to understand business requirements and develop designs of new data/reporting solutions.
- Test and QA solutions prior to deployment.
- Develop and maintain documentation per data management and information security policies.
- Ability to work as the Senior Lead in the team and guide and mentor junior team members
- Ability to prioritize deliverables across workstreams and drive projects independently
- 5-7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Experience in analytics, or equivalent demonstrated by or through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working with SQL
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Exceptional problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage small to medium size projects or initiatives, from initiation through implementation
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Willingness and aptitude for learning with a strong drive for continuous improvement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.