About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Data Management Analyst for Control Tower Function in Enterprise Data Governance team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop the methodologies, templates, and detailed testing approaches for the multi-year control testing plan for Tier 1 BCBS 239 Risk Reports
- Perform process walkthroughs, control tests of design, and control tests of effectiveness for the in-scope Tier 1 BCBS Risk Reports
- Review detailed testing work papers and provide feedback to team members performing testing.
- Document issues identified and gain agreement on ownership and management corrective action
- Provide details updates on the status of testing and summarize testing results at the report level.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Maintains necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Able to lead the team from India.
Required Qualifications, International:
- 10 + Experience in Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the work experience.
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience in Internal Audit, COSO Testing, or other control testing associated with risk reports.
- Proficient in Requirements gathering and working with multiple data owners.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationship.
- Experience presenting status in a manner that informs and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Good understanding of Data management/Data governance Policy and procedures
- Strong hold on data management processes
- Experience building strong relationships with senior leadership.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Actively work on complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- Manage and maintain Documentation to support Data Governance and management activities.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.