About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 25 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
About Wells Fargo in India & Philippines
Wells Fargo in India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai & Manila locations.
Control Senior Specialist is a part of Chief Control Executive organization (Central Control team), responsible for supporting enablement for the Control organization across global including India and the Philippines locations
This individual must be capable of initiating action and managing change in a fast-paced environment and execution skills are required. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability
Successful candidate will have ability to distill concepts into simplified/ targeted solutions, communicate those concepts effectively and ensure that all deliverables are met. They will use analysis to identify business problems and build compelling fact-based recommendations. They will also have a demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
The Senior Specialist is expected to have good understanding of the operational risk programs such as Risk & Controls Self-Assessment (RCSA), Evidence Based Controls Evaluation (EBCE), Operational Risk Events (ORE), Issue Management (IM) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
This role will be based out of either Bangalore or Hyderabad.
This position will be responsible for:
- • Support Global and I&P business enablement activities
• Support budgets and expenses.
• Engage and manage stakeholder relationships and provide cost effective solutions when needed.
• Support in driving operational excellence and consistency across all BG/EF Control teams
• Identify common themes/opportunities and collaborate across teams to meet strategic priorities
• Develop and coordinate executive level updates to Leadership
• Support Nature of work creation/maintenance for I&P Controls Org, Location Strategy, Maturity model, Seating etc.
• Support Business Enablement global activities including reporting, finance activities
- Overall 6+ years of which 4-5+ years of experience in Business Enablement, Business Engagement, Strategy and Governance.
- Knowledge of operational risk & compliance framework, primarily in the banking industry and its related operations.
- Understanding nuances of front-line control reporting.
- Demonstrate collaboration, strong negotiation, communication, presentation and influence skills
- Consulting experience with senior teams. Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong influencing skills within a complex, matrixed environment; able to gain support and cooperation and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members to achieve results without direct organizational control
- Executive presentation, communication experience is key.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Master’s degree/ relevant certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.