About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Recruiter...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in recruiting and selecting professional and managerial individuals from internal and external sources
- Plan and conduct innovative employment advertising campaigns to recruit candidates and develop effective working relationships with professional recruitment agencies, schools and all levels of internal management
- Review and analyze selected candidates on various factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing status updates and information on the company
- Administer tests and interpret results
- Consult with more experienced managers on sourcing strategy, and engages in direct candidate sourcing activities
- Plan the selection process including competencies to assess and interviewers
- Consult on selection decision and offers, frequently involving complex terms and conditions as well as providing strong consultation to management on recruiting and Human Resources policy
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- Manage external research, contingency or retained search firms
- Present recommendations for selected candidates to Recruiting management, direct them through the hiring process, and consult with hiring managers in assigned groups
- Organize recruiting events such as presentations, receptions, club events, and interviews, effectively branding the organization to attract top talent
- Complete all process requirements, including dispositioning candidates and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues, internal partners and managers regarding the recruitment process
- Partner with other campus recruiters to leverage candidate pool for needs nationwide
Required Qualifications, International:
- 2+ years experience in Recruitment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Preferably has experience with different processes across Global Delivery such as Resume Review, ODS, Sourcing and/or Phone Screening
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Candidate must be amenable to work in flexible working schedule and or weekends/holidays if deemed necessary by the business
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.