About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Systems Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in researching and evaluating complex transactions and referrals in order to prevent and detect fraud activities, policy violations, and merchant disputes with low to high risk within fraud and claims functional area
- Evaluate basic technical business problems that can be resolved with automated systems ranging from basic to moderate levels of complexity
- Receive direction from supervisors and assist in development of guidelines for the use of result tracking systems
- Coordinate project plans, schedules, and budgets within technology business systems operations
- Interact with experienced Business Systems Consultants on revising existing automated systems that are cost effective and meeting business requirements
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and make necessary changes to the database
- Experience in Business Systems Data, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Overall 5 years of experience spanned across various testing area
- 2+ years of experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines or workflows, version control, test management, and integrating automation frameworks
- 3+ years of hands on experience in:
- Automation strategy, framework implementation, planning, scripting and execution
- Creating technology solutions for business and communicating value
- Automation framework (data driven, hybrid and behavior driven development concepts), design and enhancements
- Cucumber/BDD – based frameworks
- Selenium with Java – Junit/TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE
- HP UFT
- Version control repo like GITHUB and SVN
- Test scheduling and execution on Jenkins, etc.
- HP-QC/ALM, TFS, JIRA or a relevant defect management tool
- Software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality thorough the entire software development cycle
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Hands on expertise with test management tools like JIRA, ALM, Confluence etc…
- Experience in User Acceptance development & implementation
- Relevant industry certification such as, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP, ITIL, ISTQB, PMP or other specialized IT certifications preferred
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.