About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Sourcing Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and administer the relationships for assigned low risk vendors and suppliers
- Plan and implement purchasing activities, measure, monitor, and report performance levels, completing vendor or supplier evaluations and scorecards
- Conduct review meetings as a tool for improving supplier performance, and escalate and resolve customer service issues with the supplier or vendor
- Work with experienced sourcing consultants to identify ways to improve supply chain performance including cost savings, quality improvements, and discount programs
- Identify improvements in tools and processes to streamline and automate the supply or commodity management process
- Understand vendor management and sourcing practices
- Work with contract negotiations and vendor relationships of low to medium complexity
- Complete work under direction of more experienced staff
- Act as focal point for low risk sourcing and vendor management activities
- 6+ years of Sourcing Experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Should be good in written and oral communication
- Should be able to understand the requirement and perform as required
- Should be good in contracts negotiation and management
- Ability to source the right set of vendors for RFP/RFQ and conduct RFx through Ariba system and drive the decision-making process
- Should be able to manage the complete lifecycle of sourcing process until contract and assist the stakeholders with the contract administration.
Location - Hyderabad
Shift - 10.30 AM to 7.30 PM
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.