Wells Fargo is seeking an Identity Access Management Information Security Senior Manager.
This role will lead key transformation initiatives and manage a team of initiative leads for Wells Fargo enterprise Identity and Access Management. This role will have program level responsibilities for ensure the success of large, strategic programs that have organizational wide impact. These initiatives will require high executive engagement, strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to lead broad transformative programs.
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross product Identity and Access initiatives across the enterprise
- Engage closely with IAM technology and product to ensure appropriate prioritization of requirements
- Consult with technology and business users to identify impactful enhancements to adopt into strategic state IAM solutions
- Leverage agile concepts to ensure timely delivery of efforts
- Provide oversight to the Information Security program for a major line of business
- Consult with line of business on the consistent implementation of the enterprise information security model and solutions to remediate information security risks
- Ensure that risks to all information assets are being managed in a timely and effective manner to meet the Information Security Program requirements and the current threat landscape
- Ensure information security capabilities are included in all aspects of the company's technology architecture
- Proactively manage the information security risk profile of line of business information assets throughout the lifecycle of the asset
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large-scale, cross-functional, or companywide strategies
- Ensure the team has the necessary training and is keeping abreast of regulatory and compliance issues
- Engage with all levels of professionals and managers companywide and serve as an experienced advisor to leadership
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6+ years of Identity Access Management experience
- 4+ years of Technology risk or business controls experience
- 4+ years of experience leading large scale initiatives across multiple organization
- 4+ years of Agile experience
No Visa Sponsorship
No Relocation Assistance
Partial Onsite work required weekly
Must be within commutable distance of job posting locations
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.