About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Manager...
WFIP Delivery Leader
We are looking for an experienced leader to oversee the day-to-day operations of four distinct functional areas: Market Research & non-marketing content support (pitchbooks and presentation materials), Sales Activation & Engagement, Sales Tools Support, and Sales Operations. This leader will align closely with Commercial Banking Sales Enablement Domestic Leadership and will be responsible for providing daily guidance and direction to collocated employees supporting all of CB Sales Enablement.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading teams in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage multiple projects and tasks, providing on the job coaching and career development. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to think strategically, execute efficiently, and problem solving for complex solutions.
• Provide day-to-day oversight and guidance to the teams delivering milestones and high-quality output in the following functional areas: Market Research & non-marketing content support for specific customer segments, product opportunities, and market/industry specific trends, Sales Activation & Engagement, Sales Tools Support, and Sales Operations.
• Develop and implement strategies to ensure the teams are meeting their objectives.
• Monitor team performance and provide feedback and coaching to ensure team members are meeting their goals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with the overall strategy.
• Analyze data and trends to identify areas of improvement and develop action plans to address them, establish key metrics/OKRs.
• Collaborate with Sales Enablement Leadership to develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure the teams are working efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure compliance with all CB applicable policies and procedures, country laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in Sales Enablement, Market Research, Sales Activation, Finance, Business Management, Sales/Marketing or Analytics.
• 15+ years of experience in a leadership role.
• Proven track record of leading teams in a fast-paced environment and maintaining a high standard of quality.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maximize efficiency and productivity of a high performing team.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.