About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Control Management Officer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives designed to mitigate current and emerging risks with broad impact
- Act as key participant in monitoring, evaluating, and measuring the impact of decisions practiced in Control Management functional area
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs, and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk-mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Develop and implement risk monitoring and risk reporting processes and controls
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations, and provide guidance in developing and implementing risk-mitigating strategies
- Lead Control Management project or virtual teams
- Design, build, and optimize risk reports in powerpoint based on data and risk assessments. •
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a comprehensive Technology Risk Reports, helping to translate technology risk into business risk and impact, ensuring that the risk is addressed and is clearly articulated to evidence effective risk governance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Understand Wells Fargo Technology organization functions
- Conduct analysis on the complex sets of data to risk reporting
- Support the team in producing accurate reports on a regular basis
- Execute reporting quality assurance controls
- Maintain and organize team’s procedures
- Partner with second line partners as needed
- Drive awareness of Risk Reporting capabilities across Technology, Business Group and Enterprise Functions
- 10+ years of experience in analytical skills, risk reporting or Governance, Compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both. Experience with Risk Governance reporting
- Experience in Risk Management, Control Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Specifically Excel, Access, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of the data and ability to identify similar concepts in the different data sets
- Ability to execute with urgency
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Demonstrated ability to effectively execute in a large, diverse, matrixed organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology and Security risk framework – COBIT, FFIEC, NIST, ITIL, COSO, BASEL, and OCC Heightened Standards
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of strategic elements of financial, operational, technical and regulatory environments across a complex global services environment
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CSCP, CRCM, CGEIT, CRISC, CITP, CISA, CISSP desired but not required
- Experience with graph analysis packages such as Python, Neo4j, or Titan (DQO0012620). @RWF22
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, MSAccess, JIRA
- Experience defining, documenting, and implementing policies, procedures, and processes. Experience with SQL, Tableau. Experience with Risk Management and Risk Assessment capabilities.
Preferably should have technical skills in excel, tablueu, powe point, power BI to help enhancements of team level dashboards
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.