About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Human Resources Operations Representative.
In this role, you will:
- Support human resources operations; proactively seek ways to improve process by offering ideas
- Perform a variety of moderately complex human resources tasks pertaining to company policies and procedures, benefits, payroll, training, time away or any other related inquiries in a service center or human resource department environment
- Work within internal human resources information systems (HRIS; such as ServiceNow and Workday) to resolve broader issues or inquiries
- Assist employees on human resources related issues providing moderately complex policy interpretation
- Review employee files and furnish information to authorized persons
- Collect data and prepare operational and personnel reports; coordinate projects as requested
- Receive direction from supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- 2+ years of Human Resources operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- With minimum of 18-24 months of HR Shared Services or Operations experience. Preferably with HR call center experience, banking or support type.
- Preferably a college graduate or at least 2 years in college.
- Strong background on HRIS tools.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule, mostly catered to US time.
- Amenable to work on selected PH or US Holidays.
- Skilled and flexible to work in multiple support channels such as phones, chat and online tools.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.