About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Procedure Writer...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in establishing documentation guidelines and procedure audits
- Review regulatory changes or partner with regulatory change agents to proactively identify required updates
- Maintain document library or repository and update tables in appropriate systems
- Review changes to business operations for potential impact to other documentation or resources
- Create, edit and format moderately complex to complex internal manuals, materials, or other documentation related procedures and policies
- Publish moderately complex web content in accordance to standards
- Present recommendations for resolving moderately complex to complex problems and projects
- Assist others to resolve process gaps, providing input and suggestions based on observations
- Research, review and translate technical information to users
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Partner with subject matter professionals to understand business needs as it relates to procedures.
- 5 years of Procedure Writing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 1+ years’ general remediation research and/or execution experience
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer lending processes, Consumer related remediation policy, process, and procedures.
- Knowledge with Consumer Lending applications and document repositories – ICMP, SVP, ITOP, EXS, XPM, MSP
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.