About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Due Diligence Coordinator...
In this role, you will:
- Conduct Know your Customer compliance process for Wholesale processes in line with the requirements of the United States of America Patriot Act as well as Wells Fargo corporate Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act policy requirements
- Pick up relevant samples for data quality exception to assure compliance with as prescribed in the Quality Control framework requirements
- Participate in and provide compliance support for projects and initiatives with low to high risk to identify, assess and mitigate Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering risk in business activities
- Analyze risks on escalated, referred, or alerted negative news; communicate negative findings to lines of business and supply guidance on course of action
- Identify and research the patterns, trends, and anomalies in transactional and customer data to detect, prevent, mitigate, and report suspicious activity related to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Maintain an audit trail of due diligence performed
- Analyze potentially suspicious activity, which will require the review of historical activity along with customer information
- Interact with compliance representatives to assess potential unusual activity
- Maintain program and procedures, making updates as needed
- Assist as needed with examinations and audits
Required Qualifications, US:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in due diligence, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.