About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Merchant Services Product Sales Consultant to drive revenue and expand Merchant Services sales.
Strategic sales position responsible for new business development of electronic receivables solutions to Commercial Banking clients. This position is responsible for meeting goals through consultative selling, leading the entire sales process from start to finish, cultivate strong bank partnerships to provide subject matter expertise and to promote and build Treasury Management brand awareness. Responsible for executing business initiatives to achieve market penetration. Demonstrate sales leadership through participation in product enhancements, and identifying business process change/improvement opportunities. Delivers key messages to complex and broad audiences, which includes external C-Level client executives, and internal senior leadership. Actively shares knowledge and market experience with peers, and is able to operate well within collective success team environment.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives including those that are cross-functional with broad impact
- Act as key participant in large-scale planning for E-receivables Sales functional area
- Review and analyze complex, multi-faceted, large-scale, and long-term business, operational, or technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring solid understanding of E-receivables Sales functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead a broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and middle to more experienced level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead E-receivables Sales projects and teams
- Serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of E-Receivables Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ Years of merchant/payment processing experience or 5+ years of treasury management experience.
- Experience handling company revenues within the range of $50MM+
- Proven track record in driving revenue through acquisition of new customers.
- Proficient and experienced managing the onboarding of merchants through the full sales cycle.
- Collaborative and partner-driven approach to soliciting business, alongside Commercial Banking Relationship Managers, as well as Treasury Management Consultants.
- Demonstrated success in the acquisition and expansion of customer relationships, with the focus of matching client needs with suitable solutions, and driving bank revenue.
- Strong background in financial services sales.
- Demonstrated experience acquiring net-new clients, comprehensive understanding of interchange, payment architecture and understanding merchant services risk exposure.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
- This position offers a hybrid schedule.
Must reside within commutable distance to the Irving Texas office located at:
250 E John Carpenter Frwy
IRVING, TX 75062
United States of America
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.