About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Fraud & Claims Operations Representative in Consumer & Small Business Banking providing coverage for Branch Banking, Chief Customer Office, CSBB Control, CSBB Diverse Customer Segments, CSBB Operations, CSBB Strategy & Transformation, Consumer Marketing, Deposit Products Group, and Small Business. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Support team performance in identifying control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer, or colleague decisions
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within fraud and claims functional area
- Perform complex operational tasks, including review, verification, and identification of customer transactions to detect and prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and recover losses
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff
- Interact with fraud and claims functional area on a wide range of information as well as with external customers
- 18+ months of Customer Service, Financial Services, Fraud, or Investigations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge and understanding of VISA operating rules and chargeback guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Ability to make timely and independent judgement decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Fraud or call center experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Training will be in office Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm for 5 weeks.
- Full time schedule after training will be Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 2850 S Price Rd. Chandler Az 85286
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.