About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Learning and Development Consultant in Human Resources as a part of Talent Management and Learning. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a liaison between learning and development, line of business leaders and Human Resources Business Partners
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables
- Contribute to large scale planning related to functional area deliverables
- Manage implementation of complex learning and development solutions on a wide range of management and business development topics for various learning audiences through in the moment consultation, facilitation, or coaching sessions to ensure effectiveness of business and managerial styles
- Lead day to day project tasks and complex people development initiatives, managing implementation of development strategies and solutions
- Apply knowledge of all aspects of learning and development across many business disciplines to leverage the interconnectivity of various learning solutions and demonstrate the business impact of recommended solutions
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects and teams, or serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
- Consult with business leaders, human resources partners, instructional design team and management to develop an appropriate essential learning path to guide the development of an overarching learning plan that drives business unit performance
- 4+ years of Learning and Development Consulting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in financial services
- Experience coaching, developing and mentoring less experienced individuals
- Experience influencing, partnering, and negotiating with leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Experience collaborating with subject-matter experts from various lines of businesses and instructional designers to ensure training meets the desired learning objectives
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- This position will require onsite presence in a hybrid arrangement
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 301 S Tryon, Charlotte, NC
- 114 N Beaumont Street, St. Louis, MO
- 550 S. 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
- 7001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA
- 4101 Wiseman Blvd., San Antonio, TX
- 1445 Ross Avenue, Dallas TX
- 2222 W Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, AZ
- 2600 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ
This role does not offer relocation assistance.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.