About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Resolution Representative in the Estate Care Center department as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will:
- Support internal and external customers with inquiries and complaints regarding financial products and services
- Seek ways to determine appropriate course of action, conduct investigative steps to identify the issues, and process complex transactions online
- Perform moderately complex initiatives to resolve client issues and review complaints for regulatory and non-regulatory flags, and classify risks appropriately in case management system to ensure customer issues are addressed while maintaining compliance with internal company requirements and standards
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine client concerns to more experienced individuals
- Interact with internal and external customers to respond to the raised concerns, as well as determine appropriate course of action
- Serve as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates, and enact settlements accordingly
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm CST
- Schedule is subject to change due to business need.
- Opportunities for Overtime, may become required due to business need
- You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures, and services.
- Training will be for 4-6 weeks. Training hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday CST. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 4-6 weeks of training.
- We’re open from Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CST). Your regular work schedule will be based on business need.
- 2+ years of contact experience in a Financial Services environment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities and work in a team environment
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to identify potential operational issues and legal risks.
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Previous experience in following programs: Hogan, Pega, ICMP (Imaging and Content Management Platform), and MSP (Mortgage Servicing Platform)
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Training will be fully on-site, once successfully completed this position offers a Hybrid work schedule
- Make outbound calls or accept inbound calls to/from Wells Fargo Employees, 3rd Parties, internal and external customers, to obtain the required information and documents on the Estate Care Center cases while remining within Wells Fargo policy guidelines
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy, WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.