About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Account Resolution Associate Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team of Collectors in transactional tasks including planning, directing, and evaluating workflow, as well as various processes to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance in Collections functional area
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development by ensuring coordination of work activities to achieve the volume expected and to meet operational requirements in Collections functional area
- Make day to day supervisory decisions
- Resolve issues to monitor work allocation and operations under the direction of senior management by leveraging interpretation of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with immediate Collections team and managers while interacting with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Account Resolution
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 2+ years of Account Resolution experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- 1+ years Leadership experience
- College Graduate (at least graduate of any 4 year College Degree Course)
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following, customer service, collections or sales environment
- At least 2 years of leadership experience, 2+ years in a customer service field and 1+ year in a BPO setting, Collections from a financial/banking background is required
- Should have a significant knowledge in collections process; Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good presentation, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible with work hours / schedule
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Develops and monitors collections results and goals
- Responsible in improving group performance
- Provides information and consultation to senior management
- Coordinating staff, budget, and resources to optimize collections efforts
- Resolves complex problems or inquiries; ensuring unit meets government regulations and company policies
- Deliver Performance Reviews and Development Plan
- Conduct and manager new hire transition (nesting) class
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.