About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Systems Quality Assurance Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- Develop a variety of system quality assurance testing initiatives for projects on software systems
- Complete systems testing and create systems quality assurance testing strategies
- Execute complex test plans and scripts to facilitate testing activities
- Document and verify resolution of software and specification defects
- Develop standards and procedures to determine release readiness and streamline testing process
- Provide guidance, lead, and prioritize testing activities for projects
- Work with teams to develop testing strategies and provide specific technical guidance on defects to developers
- Lead implementation of complex initiatives impacting one or more lines of business
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements are met
- Work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Systems Quality Assurance and systems or application testing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Systems Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
The successful candidate will be a functional expert having worked in Payment Operations. Key responsibility will be:
- Creation of test strategy, test plans, test scripts, script execution for payments applications
- Participating in BRD and FSD reviews.
- Provide status reporting, defect triage, test summary, testing traceability.
- Conduct meetings and reviews as needed with Operations and other stakeholders.
- Agile testing responsibilities include: grooming sessions, sprint planning and participation, daily SCRUM calls.
- He/she will partner with the Line of Business, Risk/Compliance, and technology partners across Operations
- Overall 5 years of experience in the Banking industry
- 3+ years of in depth knowledge of payment Operations, Payment investigations, wire transfers, ACH payments, Real time payments
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Specific knowledge of the following applications, products along with UAT/NRT/SIT for these products : ACI Worldwide projects (MTS), Volante Products (VolPay/EPE, Message Gateway) PEGA/Smart Investigate, SWIFT (MT messages, gateway, FIN, ISO, etc.), Straight Through Processing (STP), Risk Control System (RCS), RGW, Dodd-Frank, Voice Response Unit (VRU), Content Manager.
- Experience using GMTS( Global Money Transfer System) or MTS (Money Transfer System) application
- Experience with Wire Transfer application preferred.
- Experience in User Acceptance development & implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of business tools and processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.