About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to contribute towards building a CICD/DevSecOps platform.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- 12+ Years of Experience in designing and developing distributed system using Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring boot and Spring Cloud ecosystem.
- 5+ Years of experience in one or more public cloud platforms like GCP and Azure
- Good exposure working in Agile teams.
- Hands on experience in designing and development highly scalable distributed systems using Microservices Architecture.
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with distributed processing of large datasets.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevSecOps Engineering. Used at least few of the tools like - Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, uDeploy, Harness, TruffleHog, Prisma etc.
- Experience in Data lake or Bigdata technologies
- Experience in Relational and Non-relational databases - MySQL, MongoDB, Elastic Search etc.
- Experience in Data Streaming platforms like Confluent Kafka
- Experience in monitoring and dashboarding tools like - ELK, Grafana, Kibana, App Dynamics etc.
- Hands on experience in cloud native technologies like Docker & K8s.
- Cloud Certification - Azure or GCP.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.