About the Role
This position is an exciting opportunity to join the Wells Fargo Enterprise People Analytics as an Analytics Consultant - Reporting and data analytics
In this role you will be :
- Develop, maintain and distribute periodic and adhoc reports to maximize operational efficiencies/quality.
- Participate in a cross functional/virtual team to strategize, plan and execute programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. Proactively partner and collaborate across the larger People Analytics team to provide seamless consulting and reporting services to our partners.
- Integrate best practices with knowledge of data, business, customers, and/or products/services/processes to “tell a story” in a form of reports/dashboards.
- Proactively manage data gaps/accuracy, while ensuring the integrity of analysis through rigorous attention to detail and validation in data, in reporting self-service tools with technology partner through a collaborative and agile approach.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement strategies in partnership with technology to enable improved data access to drive effective and efficient reporting processes to drive business success.
- Deliver products through a standard security and risk model developed in partnership with Data Governance.
- Required Qualification:
4 years of hands-on experience in reporting and data analysis
- 2+ years of writing Oracle / SQL experience
- 2+ years of Oracle database experience
- 2+ experience with BI tools
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and translate findings from data
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in HR domain using Workday
- Experience in Tableau and Power BI
- 1+ years of R/ Python experience
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.