About this role:
The APAC Processing Team are responsible for providing a quality service to both internal and external customers across the APAC region which is delivered in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for completing tasks primarily that support the Operations team located in Shanghai, which will involve preparation of daily tasks including but not limited to cash allocations, reviewing of automated invoice rejection queue and taking accountability of the more complex issues and processes, from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojob.com.
- Processing manual invoices in the required currency, ensuring high degree of accuracy, in a timely manner and in compliance with all business policies and procedures
- Ensuring any cash allocations are correctly applied to the customers facility in a timely manner and in compliance with all business policies and procedures
- Timely escalation of any issues or concerns directly to APAC Cash Desk & Processing Manager
- Collaborating with team, including but not limited to the Operations team to work through and resolve any issues. The expectation is that you take ownership to resolve those that are assigned to you, providing regular updates until successfully resolved
- To complete reconciliation and reporting as required
- Provide support and guidance to junior team members, to help build their knowledge and experience within the APAC Processing Team
- To provide back up support to other team members within Operations as required
- Be responsible for reviewing current risk and controls within current processes to ensure they are effective and identify areas for improvement that are communicated effectively to the APAC Cash Desk & Processing Manager. To talk responsibility and ownership to implement the required changes
- Work with the APAC Operations Management team to support the development and implementation of all projects, including but not limited to testing of internal and external systems
- Work with APAC Operations leadership team to develop and deliver training to other team members
- Through collaboration identify process improvements that are aimed at driving efficiency within the broader APAC team. Clearly articulate findings to the leadership team, and work closely to ensure their effective implementation
- 2+ years of operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a banking environment or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a high functioning positive team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to timelines, with minimal supervision
- Experience of working in a pan-Asia or global company would be beneficial
- Flexibility of work to support different country requirements, including shift work and leave schedule
Posting End Date:30 Apr 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.