About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Digital Product Management Associate Manager in Lending Solutions Group as part of Commercial Banking. The Commercial Lending Product team at Wells Fargo will support the commercial lending product capabilities across loan origination, loan servicing and loan delivery. The team members will have focused product knowledge for commercial lending products and services offered by Wells Fargo Commercial Bank and Commercial Investment Bank, with a minimum level of technology expertise at lower levels to a higher level of technology expertise at senior levels. The team members in WFI will participate in product activities, to include participating in agile ceremonies like big room planning, reviewing and analyzing complex strategies for product functionality, making decisions and priorities to clearly direct scrum teams based on business value, strategically collaborating with stakeholders, and creating product level output at all levels. The team will be focused on working with the collocated technology scrum teams to product effective and consistent results. The team will be aligned to work with each of the L3 leads based in the United States and India to provide a consistent product strategy, with each scrum team being self-sufficient in producing results based on the various layers of product guidance.
Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team of product management contributors
- Engage stakeholders and partners associated with the function
- Collaborate and consult with Product Managers, Analysts, and Delivery Leads
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- Contribute to and champion the product vision and strategy
- Help teams develop strategy and actions to meet moderate to high-risk deliverables
- Support opportunity and product discovery work helping teams use data, insights, and customer feedback to identify and prioritize new opportunities, features, or fixes
- Lead complex initiatives including establishing marketing programs for new products or enhancements.
- L2 Product Owner responsible for 1-2 agile development teams.
- Backlog prioritization based on Objective Key Results (OKR)s and Roadmap priorities.
- Guide agile development teams towards maturity, use of metrics and increased efficiency.
- Conduct market research and market results-oriented analysis for major products and services.
- Review and analyze complex major product lines and services.
- Implement change delivery solutions for the portfolio's technology process work of low to moderate complexity.
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations of global market dynamics, trends, and regulatory impact.
- Oversee risk management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with managers, stakeholders, scrum masters, project managers, and delivery team to resolve issues and achieve project goals.
- Hire, mentor, coach, and lead development and talent planning of direct report
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of experience in retail Lending, Syndicated lending, Leasing or any financial domain.
- 5+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years Loan IQ and commercial lending experience.
- 4+ years leadership and managerial experience.
- 3+ years agile experience.
- Experience with Testing and Defect Tracking software, such as ALM or JIRA.
- Experience working in Agile methodology with ability to elicit requirements, user stories, document processes and create test cases.
- Experience in attending Scrum ceremonies like Daily Scrum, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective meetings.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and have experience engaging with senior leaders and managers.
- Ability to operate independently under strict timelines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating requirements, testing and implementation of medium to large scale enterprise projects with multiple dependencies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience tracking and reporting milestones including key deliverables and due dates.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data conversion efforts and required testing/validation methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in SQL queries to analyze the business data in the underlying systems and databases
- Ability to communicate the technical changes, functional changes clearly to the stake holders.
- Candidates with knowledge on Loan IQ Data model are preferred.
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.