About the Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Commercial Real Estate Underwriting Coordinator. The analyst will be supporting the Multifamily Capital Prescreening and Underwriting group and delivering the various products to the reviewer/onshore team as per the agreed quality.
In this role, you will:
- Ability to analyze and process property financial statement and loan related documents (e.g. rent roll, historical operating statements, appraisal reports collections and budget)
- Monitoring and analyzing the property performance based on Tenants details, Property Cash Flows and provide the necessary recommendation to Prescreening/Underwriting team.
- Analyze and validate the loan documents and share all the inconsistencies to Reviewer/onshore as per the agreed procedure.
- Ability to work on multiple process and flexible to work beyond the work timelines to complete the tasks.
- Reviewing associate deals and providing timely feedback for team members.
- Closely working with Risk partners in respect to avoid/mitigate any loopholes in the process and always adhere to the company polices.
- Ability to work closely with onshore partners with respect to any escalations and resolve on ASAP basis.
- Prepare Performance Report for team members and Monthly & Weekly reports for onshore partners.
- Ability to groom new team members.
- Work with individuals in more experienced roles to understand client needs and coordinate efforts to service clients by working closely with different departments in the Commercial Real Estate Underwriting functional area.
- Uploading Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae closed loan documents in respective websites.
- Receives feedback openly from others post implementation of learning experience.
- Achieve/Exceed the set quality/productivity targets.
- Experience in more experienced Commercial Real Estate Underwriting, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of overall experience in Multifamily Capital Prescreening and underwriting business.
- 4+ years of underwriting mortgage experience in conventional & FHA products.
- Strong knowledge in Government Sponsored Entities (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) and their underwriting procedures.
- Strong Knowledge in Commercial Real Estate domain.
- Strong knowledge in 3rd party documents i.e., Appraisal, PCR, ESA, Flood Determination.
- Strong MS Excel, PPT, Visio knowledge is mandatory.
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to meet targets.
- Excellent English comprehension and written communication skills.
- Flexibility towards work on different processes/assignments.
- Master Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Any professional Finance/Accounting/Economics certification would be a plus.
- Shift Timings: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.