About this role:
The primary purpose of the Workday Security Analyst is responsible for establishing and maintaining end user access to security related systems with the overall goal of enforcing the company's policy and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of the company's information.
In this role, you will:
The Workday Security Analyst will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Serve as Workday security administrator, with a deep acumen of Workdays security framework and cross platform business processes to drive and adopt and business processes for HCM & other modules.
- Implements security to include user profiles, roles, permissions, object security and query security for all areas of Workday, including but not limited to HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Talent Acquisition, Performance and Advance Compensation
- Assess and resolves security-related requests within established guidelines.
- Interfaces with customers to assist with security requests and proactively monitors any related risks sand issues.
- Maintains all levels of department/location security, including approval process flow, permissions, and setup.
- Serves as a liaison when working with cross-functional business teams to translates complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system/ security analysis, system configuration, and lead testing and deployment activities.
- Functions as a subject matter expert for project and implementations, which may include weekly status meetings and testing sessions.
- Supports information security audits from an application data perspective and perform risk assessment including identification, mitigation, and documentation.
- Assists in the planning and execution of test scenarios and test scripts.
- Recommend best security practices and provide sound solutions to support end to end business processes.
- Document business requirements, functional and technical specifications
- Responsible for communicating technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical teams.
- Act as an active member for the Workday community - staying ahead of Workday security updates, fixes and resolutions and
- Create and update security policies, domains, segmented security, role-based /user-based roles.
- Perform audits on system roles and access logs to ensure accuracy on a quarterly or periodic basis
- Document proper internal security controls
- Around 5+ years in workday security administration roles
- Bachelors, M.A./M.Sc. College Degree or Higher in applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ year programming in SQL.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment – Soft Skills.
- Detail oriented, results driven, and can navigate in a quickly changing and high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to learn the business aspects quickly, multitask and prioritize between projects.
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency in managing responsibilities.
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines.
- Available to flex schedule periodically based on business need.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity and trustworthiness.
- Takes ownership of assignments and helps drive assignments of the team.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic and good team player.
- Be proactive and get engaged in organizational initiatives.
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.