About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer for the RSA Engineering and Operations Team. This position will provide operational support and stability with proactive management for RSA Authentication Manager services to include RSA Authentication Manager, Web Tiers and AMIS servers, as well as related client-side agent support (i.e. Windows, IIS, BoKS agents and Radius connections). This position will be responsible for third level support of client-side agent software, server side Authentication Manager Infrastructure, and end user troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with large scale enterprise and multi-site geographically load balanced solutions. This position will also be responsible for change control procedures including related documentation for each item and assist in producing new support process and procedure documentation.
In this role, you will:
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead a team to achieve objectives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of information security applications and authentication systems experience
- 5+ years of experience managing an RSA Authentication Manager 8.x environment, or other authentication product)
- 5+ years of Windows Server OS administration experience
- 4+ years of Linux administration and command-line experience
- Experience performing patching, version upgrades, testing and rollout agent upgrades for the RSA environment
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience developing automation using Unix Shell scripting, Bash and Python
- 4+ years of risk, compliance and mitigation experience.
- Experience writing technical documentation for support, compliance, audit, and process and procedure purposes.
- 2+ years' experience in developing automation with Python, Ruby, CI/CD tools (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory) and Ansible orchestration.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Splunk,
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as: SiteScope, Nagios, Big Panda and Broadcom DX.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Cloud certification in either Microsoft Azure or Google
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- RSA AMIS and Web Tier support experience
- ServiceNow Incident and Change management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Work in an office location in hybrid mode
- Flexibility to work beyond normal working hours
- Ability to work on-call, as assig
Pay Range$111,100.00 - $237,100.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
Posting End Date:29 Jun 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.