About this role:
Selected candidate will work as analytics professional in HR Data Products Business Insights and Reporting team and will be responsible for effective delivery of projects and reports as per the business priority. The incumbent is expected to be a technical expert in data analytics, insights and reporting and value addition to the projects. Candidate is expected to have good command over various tools and technologies such as Tableau/Power BI, Tableau Prep, SQL (Oracle/Teradata, /SQL Server etc.), MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word etc.). Experience in tools such as Alteryx, Python, R etc. would be an added advantage.
In this role, you will:
- Executing on the full lifecycle of projects including building requirements with business partners, managing the project, data acquisition, problem-solving skills, utilizing appropriate analytical approaches, presentation design and build along with written and verbal presentation to business partners.
- Proactively partner collaborate across the larger HR product team to provide seamless consulting and reporting services to our partners.
- Lead projects, teams and work as technical expert in delivering high quality analysis, reports, and insights.
- Provide influence and leadership in the identification of new tools and methods to analyze data.
- Deep dive into data and identify cause for variation in trends of key metrics in monthly reports/data marts.
- Clearly understand and articulate business requirements by leveraging domain understanding of line of business & product/ function and deliver the results underlining the business problem and appropriate business decision levers.
- Identify & leverage appropriate analytical approach from a wide toolkit to make data driven recommendation.
- Support data migrations, system transitions, data-mapping, data lineage, data reconciliation and documentation in alignment to policy and governance
- Support research, analysis and development of various risk data-fields, data-marts and meta-data
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Proactively do a root cause analysis and seek guidance on how to solve problems when issues arise.
- Experience working with Tableau/Power BI/SQL
- Experience working with complex datasets using SQL
- 7+ years of experience with creating visualizations. Dashboarding experience involving multiple views that all respond to navigation/filter/etc. Ability to publish that can be reused for across dashboards/workbooks and used for self-service by other analysts working on the same domain (and/or, to reuse cube created by others where expedient).
- 7+ years of experience in Tableau/Power BI
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of HR business and related processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address servicing challenges and optimize processes.
- Good experience working on dashboard development using Tableau/Power BI
- Able to work as IC and deliver end to end product development.
- Good experience working on SQL/PL-SQL
- Domain understanding of HR and its complete product lifecycle (Hire to Retire) will be an added advantage.
- Detail oriented, results driven, and can navigate in a quickly changing and high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Simple work documentation skills. Requirements, query documentation, testing.
- Detail oriented. Accuracy is key.
- Consultative skills: should have the ability to rationalize business need and solution design from people not knowing how to ask precisely for what they need.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to perform analysis, build hypothesis, draw conclusions, and communicate clear, actionable recommendation to business leaders & partners.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience working with SAS programming.
- Knowledge on Tableau Prep and/or Alteryx a plus.
- Working on python or any Data science tools will be added advantage
- Knowledge on Tableau Prep and/or Alteryx a plus.
- Hands on experience in ETL development using any ETL tools.
- Good to have certifications in BI Reporting tools Data Management, or Data Engineering.
- Expected to learn the business aspects quickly, multitask and prioritize between projects.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic and good team player.
Posting End Date:29 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.