About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting ~35 tag types and 1,000’s of individual tag triggers which provide data to Marketing Sales Platforms for analytics, audience identification and segmentation and optimization of Paid Media marketing dollars
- Enforce and establish best practices related to data quality and governance via tag maps & campaign matrices with thorough documentation
- Gather tagging requirements for new digital experiences and perform site audits on existing experiences to understand tagging footprints
- Provide implementation support and configuration of tag management systems
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to improve tracking ability for tags and analytics
- This involves supporting both business and IT partners to ensure functionality of tagging and tracking
- 6+ years of tag management experience in Google Tag manager, Tealium iQ or Adobe Launch or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3-5 years of SQL/SAS experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Ability to identify in efficiencies and opportunities to improve the process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex topics in an easy to understand manner
- Expert level hands-on experience with tag management solutions; Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch
- Proficiency with common web analytics solutions; Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Customer Journey Analytics
- Experience with workflow tools JIRA, Aprimo or similar project management tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness and aptitude for learning with a strong drive for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.