Wells Fargo is seeking a Pega Decisioning Consultant to join Marketing Platforms.
In this role, you will:
• Be responsible for the monitoring and supporting of omni-channel decisioning solutions that meet our business’s requirements.
• Be a key contributor in the team that manages the decisioning architecture (Decision Logic/Strategy Logic) and serve as a SME on our complex technical stack, providing technical guidance on decision architecture and best practices in our Pega platform.
• Triage and support business execution in the build out, validation and delivery of actions via Ops Mgr
• Design, configure and test rules, flows, propositions, and Decision Logic in our Pega platform
• Communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and nontechnical audiences as well as translate business requirements and other information into decisioning software logic designs.
• Be responsible for maintaining the required reference data for the decisioning logic, including any offer compatibility and assist in creating post-implementation support documentation.
• Commitment to an enthusiasm for success by ensuring that the delivered product if fully-functioning, performs to requirements defined and approved by the business, and meets or exceeds expectations.
• Interface with key stakeholders to evangelize the platform and unlock profound new capabilities in our Pega driven Customer Engagement Engine.
• Act as key participant in large-scale planning
• Review and analyze complex strategies for product/functionality/experience area
• Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience.
- 2+ years of Pega Decisioning experience
- Pega version 8 or higher, BPM, or UI experience
- Financial services industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in delivering transformative change.
- Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant
- Solid understanding of emerging technology
- Embraces teamwork; shares ideas/methods to improve performance, while demonstrating the ability to work autonomously as needed.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience
- Ability to understand data relationships and perform analysis on Customer Interaction Data
- Ability to draft SQL queries to debug any Customer data related issues.
Pega Decision Consultant is responsible for the implementation, development, and support of omni-channel decisioning solutions that meet our business’s requirements. You will create the decisioning architecture (Decision Logic/Strategy Logic) which integrates seamlessly with our complex technical stacks and provide technical leadership on decision architecture and best practices on our Pega platform.
This role is accountable for:
- Implementing core decisioning logic for real time marketing based on business requirements will be at the core of what you do and designing as well configuring rules, flows, propositions, and Decision Logic will be crucial.
- You will be able to communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences as well as translate business requirements and offer information into decisioning software logic designs.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the required reference data for the decisioning logic, including any offer compatibility and assist in creating post-implementation support documentation.
- Commitment to an enthusiasm for success by ensuring that the delivered product if fully-functioning, performs to requirements defined and approved by the business, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Finally, you will interface with key stakeholders to evangelize the platform and unlock profound new capabilities in our Marketing stack.
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level to senior managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Posting End Date:6 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.