About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Campaign Execution. Provide waterfall reports and sample records. Execute campaigns ensuring 100% error free work. Troubleshoot any potential campaign issues.
- Campaign Results Analysis. Support ad-hoc campaign performance analyses with Optimization team. Work with the Optimization team and email vendor to resolve any data issues
Required Qualifications, US:
Required Qualifications, International:
- 6+ years of campaign execution, reporting and analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis from tier 1 universities.
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of Experience with campaign management software, preferably IBM Campaign Management (formerly Unica Affinium) from top tier banks like CITI, Amex, JPMC etc.
- A+ level of expertise in MS office packages – PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to identify in efficiencies and opportunities to improve the process
- Excellent analytical, problem solving
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Experience in managing senior overseas partners’ expectations and communicate effectively with them
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- End-to-end marketing campaign management experience
The Campaign Execution team within the Marketing Execution Center of Excellence is looking for an Analytics Consultant who will be responsible for key aspects of outbound campaigns (mostly email) in collaboration with Optimization Consultants, Marketing Managers, Lines of Business, Analytics teams, and other Marketing Execution teams.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.