At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Also, while this position is currently remote once Wells Fargo returns to office you will be required to live in or nearby one of the listed locations.
About this role:
Wells Fargo Rail is seeking a Contract Manager 1 within our Wells Fargo Rail Corporation-Commercial Capital group. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Draft and revise customer leasing documents, including, but not limited to Master Lease Agreements, Riders, Termination Agreements, and Amendments, accurately and in compliance with all Wells Fargo Policies and Procedures.
- Review customer requested changes to the contracts, work with appropriate stakeholders for feedback/approvals and revise the documents as necessary.
- Accurately enter pertinent information into Rail Administration and Integrated Leasing System (RAILS) /Contract Profile to ensure accurate and timely billing. Update lease and/or customer related data in the RAILS/Contract Profile system, as required. Review files for completeness and sign-off in RAILS/Sales Transaction accordingly.
- Update and maintain E-File as assigned. Ensure executed contracts, supporting documentation, correspondence and approvals are saved to WF Rail’s document management system.
- Research documents in connection with inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6+ months of Equipment Finance Contracts experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA accredited paralegal program or Juris Doctorate
- Rail/leasing experience
- Experience drafting, reviewing and editing contracts
- Excellent oral and written communications including an ability to clearly, concisely and effectively interact with internal and external customers via telephone, emails, letters, etc.
- Flexibility and tto demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure and within fixed deadlines.
- Proven ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize job responsibilities.
- Highly organized, have a great attention to detail and be able to recognize when terms and conditions are non-standard.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented including superior proof reading skills.
- Demonstrated team player that works well with others.
- Strong computer aptitude , especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.