About Wells Fargo India and Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
About the Role
The Operations Manager will be responsible in overseeing the process and specifically in managing the individual contributors who are responsible in accessing documents from workflow tool for processing, review of documents for accurate and complete data, data entry of invoice and credit memo detail from invoices received from Vendors into the system of records and marking documents for review by onshore teams for documents with incomplete or invalid data. Entering Dealer, Vendor and invoice number taxonomy in workflow tool for document storage.
- Implementing/review control to ensure seamless delivery
- Reviews data and reports trends to management.
- Training and coaching new joiners
- Plan, execute and be responsible for people, process and other line of business goals
- Manage stakeholders
- Flexibility to work in shifts ( this is a night shift role )
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Assistance during transitions/expansions
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferably business course - banking, accounting & finance or other related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years people management experience in banking operations (Commercial and/or CIB segment)
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication skills
- Proven management skills with ability to analyze issues or customer complaints and provide solution in a tactful manner
- Exhibits solid numerical and detail oriented skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and PPT
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Ability to multitask to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines effectively
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.