Financial Acctng Cons
Securitization Accounting & Investor Reporting
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company, maintains, and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. The Enterprise Finance function contains the Corporate Controllers division, which includes the Enterprise Controls & Oversight (ECO) group. The Controller’s Division is responsible for the accuracy of the Company’s financial statements, establishing corporate accounting policies, preparing SEC and regulatory reports and ensuring the adequacy of internal controls.
The Securitization Accounting & Investor Reporting Team is responsible for the accounting and external reporting requirements for Treasury securitization programs. This team provides the middle-office and back-office support to Treasury’s funding execution team. These responsibilities include including collateral accounting, daily reconciliations of cash, process and control documentation maintenance, execution of compliance activities and preparation and review of SEC filings
You will work with an outstanding team to identify issues and collaborate on recommended solutions. You will have the opportunity to be involved in progressive project work that spans technology initiatives, automation efforts and accounting guidance changes with exposure to senior management. You will have the opportunity to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced time sensitive environment. You will also coordinate efforts with additional resources in other locations. We are seeking a highly motivated professional to join the Securitization Accounting & Investor Reporting Team as a Consultant and to support various key work streams.
- Support multiple Treasury accounting functions in their execution on treasury activities including ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely financial data
- Ensure monthly 10-D reporting is executed accurately and in compliance with transaction documents for the securitization book
- Responsible for the REG AB control environment and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist with various projects and initiatives such as Data Transformation and other current ongoing projects
- Prepare quarterly and annual deliverables such as SEC filings, Investor reporting and regulatory reporting
- Coordinate internal audit review and SOX compliance activities
- Ensure team’s effective and practical implementation of corporate policies, standards, and procedures
- Drive process improvement efforts including identification of areas of opportunity and execution of refinements to existing processes
- Identify and communicate dependencies in process and appropriately escalate risk and concerns to leadership
- Ability to effectively prioritize team responsibilities and manage multiple tasks in a changing environment within tight deadlines on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting; 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securitization accounting, collateral servicing, financial reporting for securitizations, REG AB compliance or daily reconciliations of cash for securitized assets.
- Bachelors/MBA in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Business or CFA/CPA/CA
- Experience in reconciling and reporting daily cash movements for securitized assets
- Experience in executing REG AB compliance testing
- Experience in reviews of public securities offering and servicing documents
- Experience in SEC reporting for securitizations (Forms 10-D, 8-K, 10-K)
- Experience in preparing Investor reports
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to strategically analyze data and diagnose opportunities and interventions
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Microsoft Visio experience
Other desired qualifications
- Experience with ABS Suite application
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, Axiom, SQL
- Ability to re-engineer accounting and reporting processes to gain efficiencies and to enhance controls
- Ability to define, implement, and manage best practice processes that support sound data management operations (i.e. testing, data analysis, metadata, reconciliation)
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used to: plan, conduct, and direct the analysis of complex business problems
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.