About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to join our Information & Cyber Security team. We are looking for a full stack developer to who can design and develop applications for our information security organization. Our projects focus on emerging services that provide security solutions to the bank as a whole as well as information security operations. Our application stack for which this position is responsible is largely Microsoft technology based using MSSQL, .Net/.Net Core and Angular.
In this role, you will:
- Assimilate information security requirements from product owners, understand relevant impacts and translate them into technical designs.
- Participate in scrum team meetings and ceremonies and provide daily documented updates in support of the team.
- Perform code and design reviews for peers within the organization.
- Develop unit testing scripts for deliverables.
- Provide change and incident support as required outside of normal business hours.
- Analytical thinker able to resolve ongoing issues or defects.
- Responsible to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Review all daily activities and ensure completion of shift duties and proper handover
- Minimum 8+ years of application development experience using .Net framework and advanced level of TSQL query design and analysis.
- Strong understanding of secure software development standards & practices and should be able to identify & review code level vulnerabilities and fix them during the development phase.
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing code using C# ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Microservices, Blazor , Web API, Windows Services and ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL for data retrieval.
- Strong SQL development, Stored procedures, views & function with experience ranging from Architecture to design and maintenance.
- Candidate should have the ability to research and troubleshoot T-SQL queries with or without prior exposure to them.
- Working experience with SSIS and SSRS development.
- Ability to troubleshoot code without prior exposure to the code.
- Full understanding of data normalization techniques.
- Full understanding of temporal table design and maintenance.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change.
- Ability to mentor team members to help them achieve maximum productivity.
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Experience with DACPAC deployments, ISPAC deployments and SSRS deployments is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office software, hardware, operating system knowledge.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts including mid-level managers
- Project management/coordination experience.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.