About this role:
We are looking for a Lead Audit Manager to join our dynamic London-based Enterprise Functions (EF) Internal Audit Team. The Lead Audit Manager participates in integrated audits across various risk areas, including Controllers, Treasury, Corporate Finance and Business Finance. Leads execution of the audit process (primarily as Auditor in Charge) in accordance with Wells Fargo Audit policy with guidance/support from the Audit Senior Manager. The Auditor in Charge is responsible for accurately assessing risks and controls, developing effective test plans, exhibiting appropriate judgement regarding issue notification, drafting findings and final audit reports and leading communication with clients.
In this role, you will:
· Lead Audits primarily as Auditor in Charge.
· Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance.
· Work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
· Exhibit appropriate judgement regarding issue notification, issues draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports for review by the Audit Senior Manager.
· Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding of risks (liquidity, interest rate, operational, financial, regulatory etc.) across multiple areas.
· Support the Audit Senior Manager as needed in regional governance forums and develop/maintain strong relationships with local personnel.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to influence across multiple levels of management.
· Support regional manager by interacting with regional, US and APAC Internal Audit personnel to fulfil regional regulatory requests.
Required Qualifications, International:
· Experience in Audit, Risk, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
· BA or BS degree with courses taken in audit, business, finance, accounting or computer science a clear advantage
· CIA/IIA/CISA or equivalent
· An MBA or professional certification (either ACA/CPA, CFA or equivalent) is a plus, as is previous corporate treasury, finance or regulatory reporting experience.
· Specific knowledge and understanding of at least one of the following: treasury, regulatory and financial reporting, business finance.
· Demonstrates professional skepticism.
· Sound understanding of internal audit, risk management and risk advisory skills.
· Proven ability to effectively lead projects, collect and analyze data, develop and communicate recommendations and provide effective performance feedback to team members.
· Well-developed planning, organizing and staff management skills
· Proven ability to work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks. Demonstrate excellent communication and ability to influence change.
Self-awareness, conflict resolution skills, individual accountability and a passion for learning are also critical.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.