About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Principal Architect in architecting end to end architecture for CustomerJourneys/Experiences. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
This senior technical professional within the Enterprise Architecture organization is responsible for Customer Journey Family Architecture (L4) for an assigned portfolio of applications and the associated business-technology strategies. The Customer Journey Architect Role is assigned at the Customer Journey level and is a dedicated functional role. Key customer journeys and experiences include but are not limited to someone become a customer, managing their relationship, making purchases, financial health and advice, and performing financial transactions.
The Customer Journey Architect exhibits leadership in the development of a holistic customer experience strategy, architecture & roadmap that enables the customer delivery of omni channel interactions across all touchpoints/devices. A successful candidate possesses business & financial acumen to influence, design and enhance the experience through constructing target architectures that improves products, processes, and ‘moments that matter’ interactions. The Customer Journey Architect will work across products and possibly lines of businesses to define the solution to support the needs, and defines the capabilities that each Product within the journey will need to provide, and the interactions between them.
The Customer Journey Architect will produce the Architecture deliverables around a Journey - Journey Architecture, Technology Roadmap, architecture specification & create architecture that drives towards simplification, enterprise grade, build to consume solutions that drive enterprise rationalization. The Customer Journey Architect will conduct research & analysis, orchestrate partners to garner a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, our customer segments and that segment’s needs.
This role is a key liaison with internal teams such as financial product development, operations, marketing, digital product development, design, technology, legal, risk and compliance. Experience in Cloud, Data, DevSecOps, Domain Driven Design, Archimate, Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) is foundational to the role.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies for highly complex business and technical needs across multiple groups
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: systems, applications, or architecture planning
- 5+ years of experience creating strategy
- Knowledge and experience with customer journeys, customer experience, and personas.
- Customer journey mapping and ability to not only map the customer journeys but also the end to end architecture enabling the customer journey
- Experience in architecting omnichannel experiences
- CX Thinking
- Business/LOB Expertise
- Omni Channel Arch
- Research and Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- High communication skills to work with all levels of business and technical teams
- Ability to partner with many different platform engineering and architecture teams on architecture that spans multiple areas.
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Internal job ID: @RWF22
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.