Senior Scrum Master
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Corporate Risk Technology helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within the Credit Risk team, we are seeking a Sr. Scrum Master.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop Scaled Agile portfolios of the highest complexity
- Guide the teams to follow Agile and Scrum practices to promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint
- Optimize scrum team velocity to identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance
- Oversee systemic impediments to team agility and guide the teams on methods to escalate
- Build dashboards and reporting capabilities that communicate the work being done in relation to the agile backlog
- Deliver capabilities using agile practices while following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met
- Partner with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards
- Collaborate with product owners, program or project managers to communicate delivery of work product from the teams and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Train other Scrum Masters and serve as a mentor to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 3+ years of Practicing Agile Scrum Master experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience building software-based solutions including but not limited to automations, dashboarding, reporting and DevOps models.
- 3+ years of leading and organizing people including, but not limited to, assigning tasks, and driving for results
- + years of experience with strategic planning in technology
- Scrum Certification
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years delivering cloud-based solutions (public and/or private)
- 3+ years of experience with data governance
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.