About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Audit Manager as part of ETAG team.
Enterprise Technology Audit Group provides independent testing and audit coverage of Technology globally at Wells Fargo. This includes coverage over information and cyber security areas, infrastructure, platforms and applications, and governance over information technology. In addition, the team partners with business audit teams to address technology and information security risks in the business audits; as well as risks related to automated processes.
This role will be responsible for supporting audit work through advanced analytics. The candidate will develop expertise in navigating the extensive production and analytical data environments within Wells Fargo and apply that expertise to provide value-added data analysis solutions. We are looking for a candidate with the proven ability to utilize data analysis methodologies and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process. This includes partnering with internal auditors to identify opportunities to utilize data analysis in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls on a continuous basis.
In this role you will:
- Establish & maintain relationships with business partners, relevant stakeholders, and identify emerging risks as part of ongoing business monitoring activities
- He / She will be part of audit engagements that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity, and on occasions, may handle multiple assignments.
- The LAM will be responsible to assist the teams in the preparation of Walkthrough documents, identification of Process, Risk & Controls, and performance of control effectiveness testing, drafting the findings and having discussions with business partner.
- The LAM exhibits understanding of business & infrastructure functions and the underlying technology, operational, financial, and regulatory aspects
- Develop and demonstrate strong understanding of audit approach and methodology;
- Perform process walk-throughs, assess risks and perform control effectiveness testing;
- Demonstrate professional ability to credibly challenge status quo;
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner;
- Write audit issues reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions;
- Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management;
- Support other team members, if needed through the audit process.
- Work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Relevant Post-Graduation degree;
- Up to 5 years of work experience in Technology Governance, Risk Management and/or IT Security with at least 2-3 years in Technology Audit;
- A professional auditing, security, or accounting designation e.g., CISA, CISSP, CPA, CA, CIA, CCNA, CISM, CRSIC or to have substantially completed the requirements for such a designation while actively pursuing the completion of such a designation;
- Background of Technology Audit, preferably within international financial service organizations;
- Experience with general Information Technology control reviews as well as application control reviews;
- Experience in medium to large-scale application reviews and system development projects, and ability to perform reviews on various platforms (e.g., Unix, Windows, i-Series, z/OS, SQL DB, Oracle DB, network devices);
- Good knowledge or ability to learn quickly system development methodologies, information security controls, access management, technology governance and risk management;
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO 2700x, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls);
- Ability and zeal to build domain knowledge and overall business acumen;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes, and / or orientation to risk and controls;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important;
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, demanding environment while balancing multiple priorities;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail.
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.