In this role, you will:
- Support wholesale lines of business in Reporting, Data mining and Analysis
- Build a high-performing reporting capability serving the Lines of business (LOB)
- Help Manage cross LOB access processes (Ex: Deal Rooms- Debt Domain/Intralinks) Offline process for access to 3rd party (no single sign on) generate reports and follow-up with business on access to revoke or maintain. Save documentation)
- Review of inactive users
- HR/role change revocations
- Oversight of access processes outside IAM scope
- Third Party access- Review and provide oversight that Third Party access processes are occurring
- SharePoint and Shared Drive- provide oversight of access processes as well as monitoring of any MNPI stored in sites
- Participate in elevated Internet Access Process
- (Undefined as yet) Controls for File Sharing processes (Drop Box)
- (New Policy- Analytic Solutions & Environments) Provide accountability for maintaining a comprehensive analytic solution inventory and compliance tracker
- Treasury Management Lockbox research to support COE HIPPA related data breach remediation efforts
- Lost Bag / ATM theft research to support COE data breach remediation efforts and business directed notifications
- LOB specific reporting, including root cause analysis and repeat offender review
- Provide Reporting on the Above
- Build strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate and escalate risk originating from non-compliance of processes, operational errors, and data integrity issues in all applicable processes
Required Qualifications, US:
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- 2 to 3 years of experience in one or a combination of the following
- Strong Reporting and Analytics
- Project Management
- Knowledge and a broad background in Corporate Investment & Commercial Banking
- Good understanding of Operational Risk and Process Risk and Controls
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.