About this role:
Support syndicated lending activities by managing and coordinating the closing activities of new and amended Credit Facilities. Interaction will include many different originating business units within Wells Fargo, external legal counsel, the borrower and the many investors in the deal. Customers represent Fortune 500 with credit lines ranging from $50million to $10 billion.
Primary Responsibilities: Review and interpret credit agreements and other legal documents, provide feedback to the deal teams on the optimal operational structure. Adhere to Wells Fargo-approved
and industry standards, and make certain the Loan documents conform. Assemble all additional legal documentation and book new business onto our system of record (LoanIQ). Coordinate the closing/funding process with both the borrower and investors expectation. Demands on-the-spot response to questions regarding the closing and adherence to very tight deadlines.
In this role, you will:
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced Commercial Loan Servicing representatives in interpreting and understanding complex policies as well as managing cross group projects
- Research, respond to and resolve complex inquiries
- Train others on complex loan agency inquiries and servicing language in loan documentation and interpretation, as well as an understanding of financial services and customer support
- Coordinate and reconcile all loan advances and payments with member banks and customers and books letters of credit
- Support loan trading and assignments
- Prioritize work and provide day to day work leadership and mentorship to the support team
- Lead or contribute to customer issue resolutions that require coordination amongst various teams
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal/External customers
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 6+ years of Commercial Loan syndication boarding and funding/Loan set up experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- good communication and ability to interact with external customers
- Proficiency in LIQ and syndicated loans
- Ability to investigate cash breaks / past dues independently.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.