At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Technology as part of Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology.
This position is for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Center of Excellence (COE), Integration Services Development role for supporting the ECM COE Middleware Service rationalizations effort to meet broader Enterprise Modernization and Simplification (EMS) program.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Center of Excellence (COE) provides solutions & Services enabling digital document and content management capabilities to capture, manage, store, preserve, deliver content(Image, Document, Data) and related document/content business process work-flows across all Line of businesses for Wells Fargo.
ECM CoE provides core capabilities including: Content Integration & Federation Services, Micro & Composite services, Transformation/ingestion/export & delivery Services, Event Notification/Messaging services, Viewer Services/Apps, Repository & Record Management Services, Content Management Portal/Apps etc. In addition, COE continues to evaluate and assess additional capabilities for future alignment towards technology simplification and application rationalization towards target state.
The position will help in the design and development of Microservices/APIs for ECM COE Services. This effort will align the services to be deployed on Cloud and exposed as API Proxies through Wells Fargo ApiGee API Gateway and Services Catalog.
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4 + years of Java Web Services experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of Java experience
- 4+ years of experience towards design, development, support of medium to large-scale mission critical applications and platforms.
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Experience with Apache Kafka and or other messaging technologies,
- Experience with DevOps technologies like GIT, Jenkins, UCD
- Strong soft skills (customer service oriented, team player, self-starter, proactive, problem solver, work independently)
- Excellent communication, relationship building and partnership skills required.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems would be a plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies like Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.