About this role : Covers jobs responsible for overseeing the overall operations of Well Fargo's properties, including resolving administrative issues, CAD drawing standards, and providing critical CAD updates to support an assigned portfolio. Have a comprehensive understanding of how relevant systems function, are utilized, and maintained. Serve as subject matter expert for CAD and system related activities to drive results.
In this role, you will:
- 60-80%- Data Systems:
- Responsible for updating CAD requests, making drawing changes, reviewing for accuracy, and publishing CAD drawings into CAFM system.
- Manage and maintain tools to support space data operations in sustaining data quality/ integrity.
- Tracking and reviewing overall data health of the portfolio.
- 10%- Manage Team Relationships/Support:
- Act as a single point of contact for all drawing changes ensuring team satisfaction for assigned portfolio.
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex portfolio strategies in support of overall business strategies and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 10%- Assist with Team Deliverables:
- As appropriate, either own assigned deliverables or support and work with broader team to successfully complete deliverables.
Required Qualifications, International:
- 2-3 years Experience in Property Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Anticipate team needs
- Understand business drivers
- Actively and effectively communicate
- Demonstrate accountability and ownership of results
- AutoCAD (1 to 3 years)
- Ability to read/interpret floor plan
- Ability to understand and interpret data
- Openness to learning new skill sets
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.