Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, Information Security protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws. Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
About the Role
You will be part of Identity Access Management (IAM) project team onboarding the application in the Identity Management solution. Will involve in configuration and onboard application using the webservice or other mechanism. You will also assist with providing solution to end application owners to onboard their application in the Oracle IDM tool.
- Technical Analysis of Business Requirements and Design interpretation – Ensuring understanding of design in response to business requirements and is able to interpret and successfully implement solutions.
- Technical Process Management – Ensuring all development and implementation activities follow technical process for compliance purposes.
- Release Management – Coordinating and building deployment processes to enable management of code/configuration releases.
- Configuration and Development – Completing all assigned configuration and development as per the requirement.
- Quality Assurance Management – Triaging and correcting testing defects.
- Technical Process Documentation – Creating and maintaining development and deployment documentation.
- 5+ years of experience working on Identity and Access Management solution from multiple vendors like IBM-ISIM, Tuebora , SailPoint
- Experience in onboarding the application in the Oracle IDM
- 5+ years of experience of onboarding the application in the IDM.
- Should have working knowledge of connector functionality in IDM.
- Should have working knowledge of SCIM, Webservice and REST APIs.
- Has leadership skills. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Technology /Engineering.
- At least one or more certifications such as IAM tool specific certification.
- Knowledge of information security concepts. Deep working knowledge of at least one IAM tool
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions in a team environment.
- Ability to interact with non-technical business peers.
- Experience with operating systems and relational database management systems such Linux, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with issue and change management and with associated tracking tools (Remedy, Service Now, etc.) to meet defined SLAs
- Familiarity with Agile or Rapid Application Development methodologies
- Strong passion, ability and desire to stay “hands-on” in the processes
- Emotional intelligence – Ability to strike the right balance of leading and listening
- Banking Industry knowledge
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.