About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Services Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- IT Service Operations (ITSO) has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Execution Consultant in our ITSO Governance team. This role requires exceptionally strong analytical skills, direct work experience in developing ways to assess immature environments, leading initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity and providing recommendations on methodologies, practices, and processes to improve their maturity. Drives accountability for assigned initiatives between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through process and control development. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing processes and their associated controls that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Responsible for organizing, leading, and facilitating quality assurance review activities associated with process and control development activities. Leads quality assurance reviews to confirm the development of robust, repeatable, and sustainable processes that identify and establish controls to mitigate risk, guide consistent process, and control performance that assist with meeting business and regulatory requirements that supports all requisites of ITSO policies and standards. Facilitates quality assurance reviews and validation that the development of processes and their associated controls focus on efficiencies, risks, and ongoing process/control sustainment. Focus on the identification of risks, controls, and efforts to remediate gaps as part of the quality assurance review activities. Initiates and leads efforts to develop innovative solutions to unique and/or complex business challenges. Solutions typically require coordination across the business as well as some coordination with other businesses, including multiple systems, or systems not directly controlled by the business. Works independently and with peer group to resolve questions, assess user needs, and confirms business processes and controls are in alignment with established policies and frameworks. Educates others about process strategy and approach for how processes and controls will be developed and maintained. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to develop technical processes and controls to achieve greater efficiencies. Influence, guide and lead less experienced staff within the group.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education
- BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology software/hardware and the asset management life cycle(s), configuration management, change and release management, service and availability management, incident and problem management, and service desk
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management solutions for information security and compliance controls
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to operate effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Solid negotiation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Lead and develop robust, repeatable and sustainable processes and controls that mitigate risk and guide consistent process and control performance.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.