At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Services Consultant be a part of dynamic team, that guides the Architecture Transformation towards its target operating model. You will deliver horizontal transformation enablement towards Architecture's highest priorities and deliver services that drive optimization, agility, and security. Specifically, you will work towards achieving the Technology Rationalization initiative and determining how to drive technology standards into our complex technology ecosystem.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and participate in managing technology standards and determine how to quantify the transformation impact to drive adoption.
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations, requiring learning agility, and problem-solving skills in order to influence and drive initiatives.
- Co-create and maintain governance and operational processes to support the transformation.
- Identify needs, develop content, and implement strategies to support the deliverables assigned and monitored by the transformation team.
- Partner with other communications teams to ensure alignment of communication strategies and messaging.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience creating macros and pivot tables in Excel
- 3+ years of experience with experience presenting to management and senior leaders to drive change management.
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft PowerPoint to create visually dynamic presentations.
- Proven record of delivery across organizational lines with the ability to influence outcomes at senior levels.
- Successful experience leading strategy execution including establishing leadership support, building stakeholder network, forming and collaborating with a team, defining execution roadmaps, establishing a cadence of execution, and operational/organizational process design and transition planning.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- Telecommuting is not an option for this position, hybrid model allowable
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.