Wells Fargo is seeking qualified applicants for a Senior Software Engineer for the Fraud Management Technology team. Your engineering skillset will be applied at building fraud detection capabilities and products. Develop software and cloud-native services and automation at scale.
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Passionate about protecting our customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years experience in writing clear, performant, and maintainable code in Golang, C++, or Rust
- 2+ years experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- 2+ years experience in multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing, web services, distributed systems, and scalability challenges
- Experience working with lower level infrastructure and system integration
- Experience working with distributed software, networking, and cloud computing
- Experience working with distributed software
- Experience in building resilient and fault-tolerant high throughput APIs
- Bash and Linux experience
- Experience with CICD pipeline (Jenkins, or equivalent)
- Bachelors degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Self motivating and self-directed, great at communicating complex ideas with remote teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced, test-driven, collaborative, and iterative environment
Flexibility to work additional hours outside regular business hours.
Pay Range$100,800.00 - $179,200.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.