About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
· Must have a good understanding of data models, ER diagrams and data structures to perform data conformance of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics cloud platforms.
• Evaluate the data models of different source systems to the standardize data, ability to design a functional common target model to fit the data, and negotiate with SMEs stakeholders to implement consistent processes.
• Establishes and follows common terms, business rules, measure definitions, metadata and standardization of master data throughout the CRM systems.
• Support the CRMs systems governance and overall data quality management goals
• Support with data validation, quality issues, and integrity, perform the analysis, insights and works to resolve impacting issues related to data elements in consistent way.
• Create mappings between fields in the different sources/systems for tracking lineage
• Lead technical discussion with SMEs about the data issues and agree to a long-term remediation strategy
• Responsible for defining, prioritizing, and overseeing delivery of the process and data standardization capabilities required by the business functions.
• Responsible for maintenance, administration and support of data elements
• Ensures metadata, reference documentation, data files and data flows are accurate and up to date
• Support the functional design and implementation, create solutions to meet business objectives and resolve system / process issues
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in IT of business and data analysis, having 4+ years of experience in Data Management.
• Ability to write complex SQL queries for analysis and data mapping.
· • 3-5 yrs in Data Management, Data Modeling and Data Architecture
· • Experience in writing Requirement as Stories, EPIC and maintaining requirement backlog2
Other Desired Qualifications:
• Experience in CRM systems, Customer 360 and Customer Insights
• Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in building Tableau dashboard and reporting· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Python Libraries, regression models, clustering
• Experience in data quality and metadata management tools like Informatica, Collibra etc.
• Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and Good leadership skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.