About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
- Support the oversight of the International and EMEA Remediation Book of Work; working in partnership with the project sponsors and project managers of the underlying projects that make up the portfolio
- Work in close partnership and build strong relationships with SMEs across functional areas throughout the Business to support smooth project delivery
- Develop and maintain project plan(s); updating and tracking progress against clear milestones and managing the timely delivery of the project(s)
- Manage expectations of delivery of the project(s) and escalate issues on deadlines as early as possible to senior management to enable appropriate action to be taken
- Set up and maintain a robust governance structure which incorporates forums for open and direct discussion as well as channels for efficient escalation
- Design and shape internal and external presentations, often working with a range of stakeholders to tight timelines. These presentations will include weekly working group meetings, senior Steering Committee level forums and comprehensive regulatory updates (FCA / PRA)
- Record concise meeting minutes and actions. Follow up on actions and issues raised post-meeting in a timely manner
- Ensure strong communication is maintained, providing written and verbal programme updates for internal governance forums that outline progress and clearly highlight any open risks or issues
- Identify, evaluate, and actively manage project risks, issues, dependencies, and scope changes
- Assist with the running of the EMEA Remediation Task Force on monthly basis which is a key forum for reviewing and challenging the overall status & health of the EMEA Book of Work
- Work closely with Internal Audit and other key stakeholders to ensure that remediation across the EMEA Book of Work is delivered in a timely and sustainable fashion. This includes appropriate escalation of issues or concerns that may impact sustainable delivery.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Good prior experience in delivery of regulatory projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Project / Programme management
- Demonstrated ability in people management, change management and strategic planning
- Strong sense of detail and urgency, with the ability to motivate others to delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Including strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to develop excellent relationships at all levels within an organization
- Strong plus – prior experience in delivery of significant complex regulatory programmes
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels and across functions within an organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.